Become a Sponsor
Tuesday, September 26, 2023
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
For 40 years The Morton Center services have been based on the belief that substance use disorder impacts families and support systems as much as it does individuals suffering from addiction. In designing treatment plans and programs, our professional therapists consider social, mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being for each person, couple, or family they work with. There is no waitlist for treatment, and we do not turn away those who do not have insurance or financial resources – we always have an open chair for a person ready to seek help. Our programs offer an alternative to inpatient hospitalization; clients can continue to be part of their family and work environments, with much greater potential for successful outcomes for everyone.
- 18,332 chairs were provided last year for all services – ages 6 – 81 years old.
- 1,636 Individuals took the first step of recovery last year for themselves, their families, and loved ones.
- 18 people on average are helped each week.
- Almost 53,000 families have benefited from our programs since 1984.
- With your Sponsorship, you give hope to individuals and families in Kentucky and Indiana.
- Dollars raised provide addiction treatment, children’s art therapy, support groups for the family, and help break the cycle of addiction.
- Become a sponsor today! Click here to Partner with us!!!